Thursday, January 20, 2011

also...

I might buy a bike :o) I'm excited...



My fridge broke. Poor thing...it was from the 1940's, I believe, and had the smell to prove it, but I liked it. Another volunteer had finished her service and offered to sell me her only-slightly-used, non-roach-infested fridge for super cheap. Now I have 2 fridges, the desire/need for a bike, and zero money. If I can fix (as in have someone in my pueblo fix...let's be honest...I haven't changed THAT much since I've been gone)& sell the old one, I will take it as a sign that I should buy the bike.

Or a table that doesn't lean to the ground when you put something on it.

Nah- I'll probably buy the bike.

Here's to hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bike! Be careful on those roads :o) I think a new table would be nice too :o) Love you!! I mailed you a package on Friday, so be watching for it.

    ReplyDelete